Friday, January 31, 2014

WHO LOVES BLYTHE?? I have friends who have loved Blythe for eons. I thought Blythe was, well, intriguing, but I can't say I ever really felt like dolls were something I would ever want to get into. Hah! Don't ask me what came over me but certainly something did. I now own two custom Blythe dolls. Here is one - Yoko. Her creator is Aline8 from France. I tried to post a link to Aline's shop but was unsuccessful. You can find her on Etsy.com at her shop, Aline8. ALine8 also took the photo of Yoko that I have posted here. I will post pics of my other Blythe another time. The thing that really surprised me was my sudden urge to start customizing my very own Blythe!! I didn't have a clue as to how to start and I must say I have been extremely fortunate to have discovered Karen West and her sister Marty who are helping to guide me in my very first Blythe customization. Here is where I am to date!
I am really excited about my new venture and will keep you up to date. Since I have been so sparse on posting here, I am sure you will have to see it to believe it. But stay tuned.... More Blythe to follow, I promise!